[Slowhand] Claptons' new acoustic

Stan Dudek cdudek at wilkes.net
Tue Dec 21 21:06:47 EST 2004

That's what I thought, too.  The only thing is my friend and I are amazed
that the guitar was ready so quickly if the Crossroads Festival was the
genesis of the idea. Wayne is know to take his time on completing his work.
In fact, my friend's buddy has spent several years on the waiting list.  Of
course, EC has a little more clout.

I'd love to hear EC do "Blackberry Blossom". Talk about fiery guitar work.
Wow!