[Slowhand] Sessions DVD problem

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Wed Dec 22 16:17:23 EST 2004

Mine doesn't have a problem, but I thought it did.
I went to the sessions II part to pick any song I want
and the two are available there.

Kelly

"Ain't no one but you, baby, ever stopped me in my tracks
Once this thing gets rolling, darling, well there ain't no turning back" ~ Clapton
http://slowhand.proboards29.com/index.cgi