[Slowhand] Hidden Tracks - Subliminal Message???

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Thu Dec 23 04:42:48 EST 2004

Imagine if this was the 60's. We'd be able to claim that Eric was trying
to send us a hidden message. By this time we would have transferred the
recording to reel-to-reel (film in this case) and played it backwards -
just to be sure, after all you never can tell. It would have even been
reasonable at that time to claim that Robert Johnson was still alive and
secretly on the tracks. We'd look at every silhouette and if there were
a slight unexplained movement and claim and argue and insist that that
is Johnson. And, we'd compare the two known pictures of Johnson to the
shadow of every mike stand and debate that his head could have looked
like through age and time and mojo-poisoning or some other equally
obscure potion.

Mmmmm, perhaps I should check out the tracks - veeerrr-y  carefully -
when I eventually get the DVD ;-)

Kevin

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard arivia.kom email disclaimer which may be found at:  http://www.arivia.co.za/internet/disclaimer.htm.  If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached, and you wish to receive a copy thereof, please send an eMail to disclaimer at arivia.co.za or call (011) 233-0800. You will receive the disclaimer by return email or fax.