[Slowhand] Traveling Robert Johnson

tim shipp timshipp at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 08:14:13 EST 2004

I've discussed the topic of RJ's travels at length with Steve LaVere, who
has spent his life researching RJ. Steve was the owner of the catalog of all
29 RJ songs, wrote the bio information for the RJ box set, and currently
opperates a small museum of RJ and Mississippi Delta blues items in
Greenwood, Miss. Steve told me that RJ was believed to have travelled as far
as Canada and New York city in his lifetime. Steve Lavere is in the process
of writing what should be the ultimate biography of RJ.