[Slowhand] Re: EC shake-up

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Wed Dec 29 10:10:39 EST 2004

>> Like all of Clapton's best work, the 2004 tour marks a fresh chapter in
>> his legacy. The tour, in many ways, reveals a newfound comfort with his
>> history. <<

Yes, I think this is true.

How many teenagers become uncomfortable with their childhood years?

However, by the time they enter their mid-twenties, most learn to accept who
they once were, when younger. Being a child is a normal part of life.
Rejecting that childhood, I believe, is part of adolescence, which precedes
adulthood.

As Clapton begins to accept his early (teen and 20s) years, it appears that
he finally may be entering adulthood. Let's keep our fingers crossed; it's
taken him a very LONG time.

                DeltaNick