[Slowhand] re: phyllis post to Deltanick

SME smevans at tds.net
Thu Dec 30 20:52:08 EST 2004

>Message: 6
>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:28:27 -0500
>From: Ranger2735 at aol.com
>Subject: [Slowhand] delta nick
>To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
>
>I think you should keep your opinion to yourself of EC.  Time for you to find a new interest. Your last remark was really insulting.
>Phyllis

Phyllis,

where the heck have you been?  this is a discussion digest and we all
have very diverse opinions...that is what makes this work don't ya
know.  I've been on this digest now since 1995...DN has been on this
digest for about that long if I remember correctly.  Lighten up,
relax...don't let the opinion of one person cause you to post such a
flaming reply.  Who is anyone here to suggest that someone else here
find a new interest.  Come on.

Steve