[Slowhand] Flaming DN...

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 02:42:55 EST 2004

****If you feel that someone's opinion is so wrong that it needs to
suppressed, you should have no problem explaining to them why they're
so wrong, so do that and straighten them out instead.  If you can't,
maybe they're not so wrong.****

Well, who the hell cares what you think!!!
HUH????

(just kidding...)
We don't want it to come to that.
Look, I disagree with the ole Delta man about much, but one thing I don't
disagree with him about is that he knows his stuff and has been a great source of
information. He's a tough critic, I'd be nervous playing in front of him, but
you know what, it's the people who are hardest on us sometimes that make us
the best.
And I really don't think fawning fans are all that great. All though, I'll
take a few especially if they want to give me lots of....

(oh shut up you stupid ole....)

there it goes again.

Happy New Year...
Love you all...

(well, most of you any...)

Stop that... Stop that right now before I report you to the

Garret