[Slowhand] This group is for people's opinions!

Noah Seidenberg n.seidenberg at comcast.net
Fri Dec 31 18:05:54 EST 2004

I can't believe what I read?

There are some very immature people on this list. Wouldn't it be boring if
the only posts were ones praising EC?

I think some people misunderstand Delta Nick. I really don't think DN is
negative on EC, he is only disappointed as are I. Folks this is not 16
magazine. It's a free list and you are entitled to write anything you please
regarding your likes and dislikes about Eric Clapton. WTF, how can you be
angry at Delta Nick because he wishes Clapton could reproduce the magic from
the past.

I always get up and get a drink or take a pee during the mushy, syrupy songs
like "Wonderful Tonight" and My Fathers Thighs". This stuff is pure crap,
I'm sorry. To be honest with you, I don't like "Cocaine" either.

Delta Nick is about as hard core a fan of EC as you can get. I tend to agree
with his posts and look forward to reading them, he is a very intelligent
and interesting writer. I sure hope you didn't get offended by the stupid
posts in the last digest DN.

Happy New Year and DN, keep up the good work.

Noah