[Slowhand] Jimi Hendrix [Deluxe Edition] & No Christmas/New Year Clapton Shows

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Wed Jan 4 07:21:21 EST 2006

1. Has anyone picked up this Deluxe Edition of the
1973 "Jimi Hendrix" movie? I know it features extra performances (from
the write-up), but is there more Clapton interview footage as well?

2. Looks like there were no pre-Christmas or New Year
shows around the turn of the year this time around from Eric and pals.
The Beyond the Pale <http://www.procolharum.com/whatsnew.htm> website
is unusually silent - except for the Paramounts (Who? Uhmmm, exactly)
getting together after 40+ years. (Guess they never had farewell
concerts to measure the exact date of their split-up.) Wonder what
happened? .... with Eric & pals, that is. Maybe we'll have to wait 40+
years for another No Stiletto Shoes gig. Think the old RAH will still be
around then?

Kevin