[Slowhand] WT

Cobhome at aol.com Cobhome at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 00:03:39 EST 2006

Saw EC on a BBC4 special last night about Ronnie Lane, who was in The Faces
with Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood. The ARMS show was a benefit for MS, which
Ronnie Lane suffered from. Anyway, it was an interesting show, but one thing
that EC said has confused me. Part of the show was about a farm that RL had
and how all his mates (including EC) would hang out there and play. EC said
that he wrote Wonderful Tonight there with RL. I always thought that EC
wrote that song at home while waiting for Pattie to get ready.

Hmm - was this interview recently done ??? David English has verified he
earlier version of the story - EC waiting for Pattie - English claimed to hae
been there -