[Slowhand] Ronnie lane/ Eric Clapton

Duncan McKie Duncan.McKie at infinity.co.nz
Mon Jan 9 14:47:23 EST 2006

Once again Kevin Wilson has beaten me to the punch with his Sessions
knowledge. I would add that almost anything by Ronnie Lane is worthwhile
- "Rough Mix' is an essential CD, but his other albums are also very
good.
If anyone did get a copy of the TV special, or knows if it is going to
be be released, I would be up for a trade

Cheers

Duncan McKie
Desktop Support

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.