[Slowhand] Re: 3-Video "Setlisting"

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 14:25:56 EST 2006

I am planning on doing a cover set for this. I will be receiving my DVD's from Paul Stewart sometime soon, and when I get them, I will check it out and get something together.

If anyone has the track listing and wants to send them to me privately, I will go on and start on the artwork, and I will post it online and send an e-mail to the list showing where to go and get it.