[Slowhand] DVD Track List

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 13:54:45 EST 2006

Mel,

I put together this "track" list for the people who received the DVDs
from me......I was a bit rushed, so I did not have time to confirm the
venues............T

Disc 1:
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2. Little Wing
3. Taxman
4. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
5. Layla
6. My Back Pages
7. It Hurts Me Too
8. Money For Nothing
9. Love Minus Zero/No Limit
10. Sweet Home Chicago
11. Something
12. Badge
13. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright
14. Five Long Years
15. Little Red Rooster
16. I Think I Love You Too Much
17. Holy Mother

DISC 2:
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2. St. James Infirmary
3. White Room
4. Layla
5. Sunshine Of Your Love
6. Born Under A Bad Sign
7. Bell Bottom Blues
8. Cocaine
9. I'm Tore Down
10. The Thrill Is Gone
11. Wee Wee Hours
12. Pretending
13. Same Old Blues
14. No Alibis
15. Rambling On My Mind/ Have You Ever Loved A Woman
16. Crossroads

Disc 3
1. Stop Breaking Down Blues
2. Tearing Us Apart
3. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
4. Tell The Truth
5. Hard Times
6. Going Down Slow
7. Old Love
8. Double Trouble
9. Before You Accuse Me
10. When You Got A Good Friend
11. Tulsa Time
12. Beware Of Darkness
13. Crossroads
14. Sunshine Of Your Love
15. It's Too Late
16. All Along The Watchtower
17. Let It Rain
18. Layla
19. Hey, Hey
20. Mean Woman Blues

--
"I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't
agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd