[Slowhand] Re: DVD Info with Dates/Locations - Art's comments

Woff woff at tpg.com.au
Fri Jan 13 23:22:16 EST 2006

Art wrote:

... Was it necessary to have 3 versions of Layla, 2
versions of While My Guitar Gently Weeps, 2 versions
of Crossroads

They are not repeated on the one disc, and how many times are you going to sit and watch all 3
at the same setting - I for one won't, so I have no problem with it at all.

and

... Could have possibly squeezed about 4-5 more songs on them ...

I think Joey has mentioned in the past that there could have been a volume 2 on the way before
Mother Nature intervened, perhaps the songs you mentioned may have ended up on there.

and

... from what I read here he did an excellent job ... and was very generous
to share it.

Indeed

and

... So if this were on sale as a legitimate set worldwide, I'd have to pass.

Me too - but only because I already have it.

and

... P.S. What, no Wonderful Tonight from Sat. Nite Live?!? COME ON!!!

I hear vol 2 was going to have a whole disc of different versions!!