[Slowhand] Labor of Love (LoL)

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 15 13:56:15 EST 2006

For the record, I love Jay's 3 DVD compilation. Dar and I have enjoyed it immensely and will continue to enjoy it. I wouldn't change a thing about it, and I think that Jay did a masterful job putting this all together for the rest of us to enjoy. The variety of music, venue and chronology keeps this interesting - more so (for me) than any of the original performances. 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' is among my very favorite songs of all times, and I wouldn't mind if there was another version or two to come... Thanks, Jay - a great Christmas present I'd say!
Mel