[Slowhand] Original Mid Valleys...FS

EC Collectables e.c.collectables at btopenworld.com
Tue Jan 24 12:45:43 EST 2006

I have a small selection of original Hi end Japanese 'imports' available
(not cd-r copies) in new/mint condition - unplayed!!
Please e-mail me for more information if seriously interested.
Thanks!

"Dress Code" Mid Valley Records Numbered Ltd Edition 2CD 20 April 1983
Bremen, Germany Soundboard - Best Sound!!
"Dance Of The Bell"" Mid Valley Records 2CD Yokohama Arena 24th Nov 1999
Soundboard
"Joker" Mid Valley Records 4CD Springfield MA 24/6/75, & LA Forum 14/8/75
"Joker 2" Mid Valley Records 4CD Providence RI 25/6/75, & Stanford
University 9/8/75
Derek & Dominos "Knights in Blue Denim" Mid Valley Records 2CD Berkeley
Community Ctr 19 Nov 1970
Cream "Trinity" Mid Valley Records CD Marquee Club, London 23/5/67
"Trusted Servants" Tarantura 2CD Woking Leisure Centre 31.12.04 - Great
Digi-pack
"Crossroads Guitar Festival" Mid Valley Records 5CD + DVD-R Crossroads
Guitar Festival, Texas June 2004 - Contains ALL EC performances incl full JJ
Cale set. DVD contains 'Cause we ended as Lovers' with Jeff Beck!!!