[Slowhand] Re: 50 years later, Perkins' 'Blue Suede Shoes' is still in style

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 12:43:54 EST 2006

Peter, thanks for sharing the article with us. 50 years ago,WOW. One of
my favorite EC appearances is the "Rockabilly Session" he did with Carl
Perkins, I just loved the "Master Class" he conducted to close out the
show. He truly was a great talent.............T

--
"I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."..... President-Elect - George W. Bush Meeting With Congressional Leaders December 18, 2000