[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 7, Issue 47 - comment/question

Woff woff at tpg.com.au
Sat Feb 4 16:55:16 EST 2006

Gini wrote:

"Hello everyone,
Why is it that a few posts from the Nov. 25 SD keep showing up on
all the recent digests??? Does someone think it is funny or something to
keep ragging on what Delta Nick had commented about EC's guitar tone?
And for the record, I happen to agree with DN on that whole matter.
Maybe it is those who have never played a single note on a guitar (or
any instrument as far as that goes) who just don't get what Delta
Nick had been talking about. But this whole thing of the
constant reprinting of these posts from 11/25 is getting old. It reminds
me in a way of the movie "Groundhog Day". <LOL>"

I have not been receiving these.

and

John Mills wrote:

"That was meant for the ClaptonBoots group"

I know they are separate groups, but is anyone not in both? As a
relative newbie here, does that mean that offers of boots should not be
made here, but in the ClaptonBoots group only? Apologies if this is
documented somewhere and I have been too lazy to find it.

Thanks

Woff