[Slowhand] SOYL a Vault Radio

ollio ollio at mbnet.fi
Wed Feb 15 12:59:15 EST 2006

Hi all,
This version of Sunshine of Your Love seems to be from Alameda County Colisseum October 4th 1968. This recording is widely available on bootlegs.
A great performance, but it in my opinion it's nowhere near to their best performances of SOYL. White Room, Deserted Cities of the Heart and Politician on Live Cream vol 2 were recorded at this same gig.

I think Clapton has done many better versions of SOYL on his solo tours, but then I'm usually totally wrong about this on this digest as I tend to love his current music, too.
Sorry about that :)

Cheers
Olli