[Slowhand] RE: Bramlett mix.......yawn

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:48:13 EST 2006

Art......

> "ICE magazines "from the vaults" section a release date of Feb. 28 from

> 'Eric Clapton - Eric Clapton (Polydor)'. No other information with it.."

'Just the facts, man.'

Could this just be a standard re-issue with no bonus material?

Could this be triple CD, with all three mixes?

Could this be a karaoke edition with a bonus Wonderful Tonight?

"Could this be a Deluxe Edition..?"

Well shucks, it could be any of the above and many more to boot.

My original post made this simple suggestion about your post:

"This makes me think that there won't be any extras."

It was good opportunity to offer something to the Digest members.

I certainly won't be doing that again.

Tone