[Slowhand] What Has Happened To AG??

sam mangano mangs88 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 21:27:20 EST 2006

i havent gone back thru the archives to verify, but knowing your fact checking prowess, i will defer to you!

however, he hasnt returned personal phone calls or emails from me for at least a year. and not phone calls saying "where is my trade material?" (we have no pending trades), but calls like "hope you're alive, just drop me a line that everything is OK."

cya
sammy