[Slowhand] Before we desecrate the tomb of The Almighty.....

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:00:38 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm as keen as the next person to have Mark's site continue, but after all,
it is his site. I'm more inclined to hire some Slowhanders to start
stalking his hangouts to find out if he's okay. And if Mike's original post
from September last year, regarding a newspaper article reporting that a
Mark Devault (sic) was thrown in the can is correct, let's send him a cake
with a file in it rather than duplicate his site elsewhere. Of course, he
may have had enough of all this music stuff, and is possibly having a year
off travelling. I'm sure all his info is backed-up, and when he's ready to
roll again, he can upload it to where ever.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the sentiments of all us Slowhanders who
have used his site and would hate it to just disappear.

Whatever he's doing, I wish him all the best. And when he wants to roll
again, I'll help in anyway I can.

Cheers

Tone