[Slowhand] I Don't Know Whay-Wrong Dtae?

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 22:21:25 EST 2006

Not sure, but I think the date, provided by Wolfgang's Vault, with the Delaney & Bonnie & Friends With Eric Clapton may be incorrect. The date listed is 29 December 1970. EC had already gone on to Derek And The Dominos by June 1970, and I think their last performance was 1 December 1970. Ec has hooked up with Delaney & Bonnie in 1969 and he stayed with the band into 1970; EARLY 1970.

I'm guessing that the correct date for the recording is 29 Decmber 1969.

DeltaNick