[Slowhand] Re: I Don't Know Why-Wrong Date?

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 09:47:13 EST 2006

We have an enigma wrapped in a conundrum!! Since most data seems to
indicate that EC was touring with Derek and The Dominos most of December
'70, and his last "official" show with D&B was February of '70, could
this have been a previously undocumented one-of-a-kind guest appearance??

--
"I have lost my son. I have lost my First Amendment rights.
I have lost the country that I love. Where did America go?"

So you get arrested for wearing an antiwar T-shirt to Congress
and just tossed out for pro-war garb. That's equal justice?
..............NEWSWEEK, Feb. 13, 2006 issue

Both commenting on Cindy's arrest by Capitol police for wearing
a T-Shirt that said, "2,245 DEAD. How MANY MORE?" to the State
of the Union Speech.