[Slowhand] 3 DVD Set

Michael Sawin msawin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:32:45 EST 2006

Thanks to the generosity of Dr.Procter, I'd like to offer 5 sets (yes, 5) of
the Geetarz compilation to the first ones to respond to this email with
their names and addresses etc. As a bonus, I'll also throw in a copy of
'Botham On The Fly' a charming 30 minute TV featurette on fly fishing where
Ian Botham (famous English Cricketing type) talks to and fishes with EC,
PLUS the 60 minute Disraeli Gears 'Classic Album' documentary as well. These
were recorded onto a digital recorder so the quality is superb. Please pass
these on in the same spirit, with no money changing hands, to other like
minded fans.

Mikeymike