[Slowhand] Re : Archive of AG Site

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Thu Feb 23 17:20:38 EST 2006

Hi,

The idea of the archive site at first was to preserve AG works.

The idea by putting an alternate site was alos to get a
reaction from Mark considering that having Mark claiming his
rights was proof that he was still alive.

Now the DVD. Well if this is a little different than a
website this is not schoking me. I mean as long as it stay
the archival of Geetarz and is credited to him and freely
distributed why not?
Of course if Mark would not allow that we should respect his
wish.

I do believe that Mark is [was] much more concerned with the
preservation and integrity of recorded music, using EAC,
burning DAO at slow speed, no mp3 sourced CD, checking error
free burned CDs, clearly identifing the source used when
multi recording of a night exist (remember Paris 2004?), not
using a cover art from one source for another one...

To last I would acknowledge another one people, Rick Braley
who is running the Clapton Bootography
(http://pages.videotron.com/ronfaith/).

It has been a great source of informations for me for many
years (especially at the time of "I have near to nothing in
my collection").

Seem that he decided also to have a long break as it was
last updated on February 15, 2004.
If you read this, thank you Rick.

JYB

-------------- ALICE HAUT DEBIT : TRIPLE PLAY A 29,95 EUR/MOIS --------------
Découvrez vite ALICEBOX : avec le modem WIFI, profitez de l'ADSL, de la TELEPHONIE et en exclusivité de la TELEVISION !
Bénéficiez aussi de la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr