[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 7, Issue 82

Richard Millard millard_richard at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 15:05:13 EST 2006

I was at all the RAH shows and two of the three NY
shows [including Weds] and I have to say that I had
exactly the same reaction as Steve Proctor. The vibe,
especially EC's attitude, was totally different. He
really seemed like he didn't want to be there.

http://home.earthlink.net/~freshcream/images/2005_1026_213338AB.JPG