[Slowhand] allman, trucks, clapton, doyle

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:14:39 EST 2006

..... For all Eric Clapton guitar fanatics, having two Slide players with
him is unprecedented isn't it - and possibly foretells a lot of DnD stuff I
would imagine and even more blues stuff that Eric probably couldn't do with
him and doyle only. I wish I could make it out to Europe you guys are in for
a treat.

I've heard bits and pieces of Derek trucks playing and it's very sweet
stuff... Anyone heard anything more on the JJ Cale produced album???

aap