[Slowhand] DVD Unplugged Complete

Olivier BACHELET obach at noos.fr
Thu Mar 2 12:28:34 EST 2006

Thanks to Fabrice I can offer the following DVD set to the first 2 people to mail me their details and with a promise to reoffer to the group.

Details from Geetarz Web Site

Eric Clapton - Unplugged Complete
London, England - January 16, 1992 - Geetarz 288/289 - DVD-R2

Geetarz Comments -

After years of research, this DVD set compiles the best available footage of the complete "Unplugged" session held at Bray Studios, London on January 16, 1992. Two different sources have been combined - a better quality, but incomplete, source; and a timecoded, lesser quality source to fill in the portions missing in the former. Combined for the first time on this DVD set, they offer a complete picture of the "Unplugged" session from start to finish, including the famously hilarious bit of Eric being harassed by the makeup artist!.

Regards,

Olivier.