[Slowhand] Re: Continual Complaining

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Mon Mar 6 11:38:24 EST 2006

>>no one seems concerned that adding Derek Trucks may crowd the guitar

section a bit.<<

I already registered a complaint on this during the speculation phase last year, so as not to continually complain ; ) ; ) I'll just wait and see how it pans out. But if it does in fact greatly minimize EC's role or bury his beautiful sound, you can bet I'll register another.

On the flip side, as others have said here and there, there is hope for a great give-and-take and some stunning and inspired playing by EC when they pull out some old gems (a few D&D numbers, if our logical assumptions on this are what EC, in all actuality, has up his sleeve.)

keep on keepin' on,
susan