[Slowhand] Re: Band Members....

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 06:52:33 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/7/2006 6:46:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
slowhand-request at planet-torque.com writes:

> Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:15:23 -0700

> From: "Scott Wallenberg" <scottw at racerxill.com>

> Subject: [Slowhand] EC 06 tour my 2 cents

> To: "EC Slowhand Digest" <slowhand at planet-torque.com>

> reply-type=original

> Personally,

> No disrespect here at all

> I am glad to see the rhythm section go. Nathan and Gadd were in a rut with

> Eric and I feel this new duo along with Derek and Doyle will push our man to

> greater heights than we have seen. Nathan and Gadd are jazz players first

> and foremost and while they are well versed in playing other forms....give

> me a rhythm section schooled in blues and you'll "feel" the difference

Scott, I agree. I think Weeks and Jordan's playing styles will compliment
the other band members playing styles much better.

As for Tim Carmon I'm not sure exactly where he fits in. I think Chris
Stainton is enough on keyboards.

Cheers,
Eddy