[Slowhand] Re: Cream: Disraeli Gears Classic Album DVD

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Sun Mar 12 21:09:08 EST 2006

That's an interesting thread....how many times most of us have bought
and re-bought copies of Clapton albums.
I'm up to 5 with Ocean Boulevard. I literally wore the treble response
off my first copy of the LP, so bought a replacement. Then the original
CD in 1985, then the remastered CD 3 or 4 years back, and finally the
Deluxe package last year. No wonder Clapton is a multi-millionaire and
most of us are still journeymen!

Cheers,
Jon

Message: 1