[Slowhand] Slowhand Article - Rolling Stone - 23 March Issue

efschul at aol.com efschul at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 01:10:19 EST 2006

Good article on EC on page 16....

In part, says EC "will kick of his 37 date tour of Europe 5 May, with US show likely to follow this summer. Rumors that the tour will focus on material from his early-Seventies blues-rock band "Derek and the Dominos - which featured Duane Allman - were sparked when it was announced that current Allman Brothers guitarist Derek Trucks will be along for the trek".

There's more but that may put an end to the rumors that this EC tour will be all about "Back Home", but then again maybe EC is going back home, way back to the 70's kick ass "Bell Bottom Blues"...be still my heart....

I know when we (me and sister-woman Susan - from the great state of Georgia) can put an end to this rumor is when we show up at Eric's (window -- wink wink Art), at the RAH....

As I end my night in the City of Angels, o'er the top of the hills of Beverly, I wish you all a happy St. Patti's day and I know you all wish me and the ex Mrs Clapton (Ms Boyd) at happy birthday too!

Blonde Rocker