[Slowhand] Eric Clapton unknown vinyl

J Ga raptor94k at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 23:33:14 EST 2006

My girlfriend came home today with an Eric Clapton vinyl she picked up at a
garage sale and upon further investigation it seems different than all the
other vinyls I have.

The whole cover is white except for the black text which says 'Eric
"Slowhand" Clapton On White' and lists the following songs: Cocaine, The
Core, Lay Down Sally, and Wonderful Tonight. At the top it says:

PRO 035
FOR PROGRAMMING ONLY
NOT FOR SALE
33-1/3 RPM STEREO

I was just curious if anyone knew the value of such an item and how it came
into existence, what it was used for, etc. Thanks a bunch.

-Jordan G