[Slowhand] Wow, what a rumour!

JOHN NACCARATO jnacca0408 at rogers.com
Fri Mar 24 21:33:48 EST 2006

I am just drooling over this rumour...I would love to hear the
fireworks from this collaboration. I think the 2006 Beacon run
has been fantastic so far judging by the set lists and the special
guests who have already appeared...Taj Mahal, Hubert Sumlin,
Pine Top Perkins, Elvin Bishop, Ben Harper, Leslie West, Corky
Laing and Susan Tedeschi. I really hope it happens!

> * Eric Clapton's playing the final 2 shows.

Where is that written?

>From the stage Derek made a remark of a special guest showing up

Sat&Sun that goes way back and was a close friend of Duane's adding
that this Beacon run will "end with a bang"

Dave