[Slowhand] bufo marinus

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 7 19:36:16 EDT 2006

Tone,

I would think EC would want to play down under. I used to work with an Aussie and it sounds like a great place although some of your critters are a little creepy. Aren't there millions of horrible poisonous toads overrunning the country? Maybe they remind EC of a few too many drum solos...

brooz

From: "Shanahan" <mowdamowda at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Slowhand] Re: Moscow and then where

It's been well over 10 years since he toured down here, which made me try to think of any possible reasons for him avoiding us. The only reason I could come up with: Rupert Murdich's old stomping ground. It certainly couldn't be because of the fish back in 1975.

Tone