[Slowhand] Blind Faith - Hyde Park 1969 DVD

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Tue Apr 11 10:17:49 EDT 2006

Well, I've got it and seen it.
The sound is great and the video quality is high. It doesn't spend as long
on the band as one would like, but I think they had to piece the footage
together and have made an excellent job of it. I noticed some
discontinuities during "Do What You Like"; Ginger had a fag hanging out of
his gob, that mysteriously vanished and reappeared without him dropping a
BTW, I haven't seen myself in the crowd yet ;~)

There's an excellent, recent, fruity interview with Ginger on the Sanctuary

and of course the root page: