[Slowhand] Buddy Guy last night.

Shanahan mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 04:32:35 EDT 2006

Drove twenty minutes to see Buddy Guy last night.

So what?

Well, it's not often we can be as casual with a statement similar to the
above, downunder.

Buddy closed the Byron Bay Blues festival for the last time (in its current
venue) last night, and I was lucky enough to be about twenty feet away when
he did.

One of these days I may be able to say "I saw Eric last night for his first
appearance in Australia in * years"

* slot in there any number 16 or greater.

So those in the northern hemisphere, before you complain about any aspect of
an EC concert......at least you have them frequently enough to complain
about.

Cheers

Tone