[Slowhand] Re: MK on TV

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Thu Apr 20 14:58:55 EDT 2006

Mel,
EC indeed was on Letterman during the 1985 Behind the Sun Tour. He was a guest musician with the band and played EC classics during commercial breaks. It was the playing of White Room during this show that brought it back to EC's set list after almost 20 years. The tracks are on various boots. Nothing really stellar but interesting.

Scott ----- Original Message -----