[Slowhand] Any Mac users out there?

Rick Batty rickbatty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:29:38 EDT 2006

Hi folks,

I am an ex-Mac user and contemplating making the switch back from Windows.
I need to get a new computer since my laptop is too slow, has too little
hard drive space and cannot burn DVDs. It does not support my music habit!!

Are there any Mac users out there and if so, what do you use for CD burning
software (maybe some comes with a Mac?), DVD burning, bit torrent software
and conversion form .flac and .shn? Any issues related to music? I would
imagine it would be an event better platform than Windows for music.

Please email me off-list.

Many thanks,

Rick

rickbatty at gmail.com