[Slowhand] Blind Faith - Compensation For Betrayal

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Tue May 2 09:45:18 EDT 2006

Thanks 2 the generosity of Mr. John Mills, I can offer the wonderful 6
CD set "Compensation For Betrayal" (on 1 DVD) to the group.

I will offer 2 copies to those with DVD Burners who agree to offer the
set back to the group and 2 copies to those without a burner. Please
reply with the subject CFB-(either w/burner or burnerless). include your
snail mail address with your response.................unleash the

--
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues!"