[Slowhand] ec set list

Greg Wenker gwornex at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 14:12:26 EDT 2006

Let's go easy on the 'ol boy like Ollio and Fabian
suggested.....Keep in mind that he has to orient his
set list to a wide range of fans and he is also
working with some new bandmates so he can't be too
adventorous....His knack for staying in the 'middle'
musically, is why he has maintained a financially
successful career as a solo artist all these years
unlike his contemporaries, Mr. Beck, Mr. Page and Mr.
Green................I say all this as a fan of the
'early Clapton'.......But I've been humbled by the
more 'level headed' and 'mature' fans of this
Digest....:)

g.w.