[Slowhand] Re: Setlist

Nathan Lovett nathanlovett at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 08:12:07 EDT 2006

I don't think its just that the public 'demands'
certain songs...whats pretty clear is that EC likes
playing Wonderful Tonight...he plays it at charity
shows, and other more relaxed events like the New
Year's Eve Woking shows where the setlist is very
varied and he could pretty much get away with playing
blues standards all set and no-one would mind.

Nathan