[Slowhand] ARSG

Ron Ciul ron at arcadianhomes.com
Tue May 9 11:57:11 EDT 2006

What ever happened to the ARSG?

Remember the "Automated Random Setlist Generator"
that Delta Nick proposed two or three tours back?
Put in the names of all the songs EC has recorded or played live in his lifetime
and let the ARSG spit out a list of 16 new ones every night.
Someone must be marketing one by now because it is being used by the Allman
Brothers, Gov't Mule and almost all the Jam Bands.
Oh wait, I just answered my own question. Clapton and Cream are no longer jam
bands. But, I still love their music and go to the concerts just the same.

Ron
out from the lurking