[Slowhand] EC reviews..Deja Vu

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Sun May 14 17:03:40 EDT 2006

Having had the pleasure to have met Mike Sawin at the RAH in 2001 and spent
lots of time with him and family and listening and talking about EC, I
totally trust his assessment of the shows and am glad to hear his good
comments. I am jealous of all of you who are getting to attend these
shows....any stealth recordings yet {hint..hint :-) }

I sure hope that Derek will be able to stay on with him for the USA portion.

It's Deja Vu all over again. Eric asks Duane to leave the Allman Borthers
for D&D and now he has to ask Derek to leave the ABB for him again!

Scott