[Slowhand] Re: Trucks Interview

Susan Marchman susbastille at msn.com
Mon May 15 12:46:43 EDT 2006

Interviewer: "That's what I've been seeing in some of the fan comments<http://www.zrock.com/zforum/about779.html> I've posted on ZRock - comments such as "the guitar hero reawakens" and that "he's playing at his best."

Derek Trucks: "That's really the goal - if we can get people to see that he's playing on a different level than he has recently."

HUH?? Is this Eric's goal, to prove something? Wasn't '04 and '05 some of his best playing in recent years?? Is he intentionally trying to ratchet it up from there? Interesting....

susan