[Slowhand] RE: does EC play on Jerry Lee Lewis' "London Sessions" LP from 1973?

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lands.nsw.gov.au
Thu May 18 20:16:17 EDT 2006

I don't believe Eric was involved in this album, as I have never seen
any solid confirmation of his participation either. I'm pretty sure he's
not mentioned in the liner notes for either my LP or 80s CD reissue.
I have to say I was disappointed with the album generally. To my ears it
sounds like Jerry Lee is just going through the motions and playing with
these English "stars" in the hope that it will generate a hit. I've
heard far more inspired efforts from him in other settings.
Just my thoughts anyhow.

Cheers,
Jon

Message: 1