[Slowhand] The Price of Rock

Tony Blak tonyblakwindsor at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 14:42:18 EDT 2006

I will be going to see EC even though it is a bit steep, could buy a new iPod instead of a couple of tickets. but on the other hand I'm so glad the ticket prices are not the same as for CSN&Y at the palace in auburn hills Tickets at $253.00, $128.50, $78.50 and $53.00 reserved are on sale now. Even Roger Water that will be there a couple days before top tickets are $150.00.

Why is it I can't get enough of this guy in concert, may have to get checked into a 12 step program!

Tony