[Slowhand] A Favor Needed From A Slowhander In the UK

Len Moskowitz lenmoskowitz at optonline.net
Mon May 22 18:34:39 EDT 2006

[This is only peripherally related to EC, as it relates to guitars.]

I just won an eBay auction for a set of old-and-difficult-to-find guitar
tuners ("tuning pegs"). The seller is in the UK and doesn't want to ship to
the US. Is there anyone on this list in the UK to whom I might have these
tuners sent, and who would then send them on to me? I would gladly pay your
expenses and add a modest amount as a "thank you" for your effort.

Len Moskowitz
lenmoskowitz at optonline.net
Teaneck NJ (USA)