[Slowhand] tickets in Lucca 07/07/06

LIABARTOLOMEI liabar at tin.it
Tue May 23 15:24:47 EDT 2006

I can't believe what I 've been reading about tickets.
At our rock Lucca summer festival (in Centre Italy) Tickets are averagely 32/40 Euros each
there are no numbered rows or seats as it is a town square , open air; still it seems a much cheaper price to me......
just to inform your Waters of Pink Floyd will play in Lucca on 12th of July , same price but I have heard tickets are running short.
I guess the same will be for the gig in Perugia (2 and 1/2 hours' driving south from Lucca).
The organiser are http://www.dalessandroegalli.com/main/index.html
Ryan air connects Pisa airport to many European towns .
SO, why don't you come over in consideration of the great price????
Hope to meet many of you.....
please contact me privately should you need any help (for your stay or tips for travelling)
all the best
lia